You have team members working remotely, staff away at a conference, sales personnel out in the field – how will everyone get access to the most current version of every single file?
Some common misconceptions about data in the cloud:
- Bring your own device – if employees, or some employees, only need access to company data, then you need to buy them a company computer to maintain control over proprietary data.
- If an employee leaves I can just change the password for Onedrive, Google Drive, or Dropbox and they no longer have access to company data.
- If my data is out of the office it is less secure, anyone can access it!
- Expensive infrastructure is required to remotely access company data, such as a VPN.
How does CBTech Support’s Documents Everywhere solve these challenges?
Our proprietary product allows you the freedom to access all of your work documents everywhere you are from any device you use. Your team members will have access to all the data they need to perform their tasks, wherever they are, from any device with internet connectivity. Our Documents Everywhere product gives you the ability to:
- Decide which employees have access to what data from what device.
- Remove access to company data from personal devices when access is no longer needed, including remote wiping of company data from any device.
- Provide access to company accounts instead of personal accounts such as OneDrive, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
- Secure data using high encryption to protect data from unauthorized access.
- Achieve this solution with convenient monthly billing.
Call us for more information or download our white paper “8 Ways to Boost Employee Productivity with Documents Everywhere“ here